HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:36:04 EST 2008

On Nov 28, 11:52 am, r <rt8... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > and we're not throwing ourselves at your pet project because most of us don't give a monkey's toss about Sketchup. > Why should we put our time and energy into a piece of software that we don't care about?
>
> AGAIN, I'm NOT asking you to support SKETCHUP I am asking for support
> for PYTHON! Did you even read my entire OP?? Or did you just jump on
> Chris's bandwagon? Do you think for yourself, or do you follow blindly
> like a SHEEPLE??
>
> this is the last line from my OP!
> "but what needs to happen is to get a list together of people that use
> SketchUp or people who want use SketchUp, or people who just think...
> (having python in SketchUp)...it is a damn good idea and submit it to
> the DEV TEAM."
>
> I think you are TOO lazy to read a post as long as mine to the end,
> and since I have no reputation like Chris or George here you would
> never support my idea simply for that reason! If you support python
> scripting in SketchUp you are supporting Python, SketchUp is just
> collateral damage. But you are too blind with pride to see that.
>
> I think you and everyone that has replied negativly to this post justs
> want to use Python and not put in an effort to further Python. Hey,
> it's a free world baby... But can you really live with yourself???

I encourage everyone that have been offended by my remarks about Ruby
to Post their feeling about how Ruby is better than Python. THE ONLY
REASON I SAID PYTHON WAS BETTER WAS IT'S LEARNABILITY. Proove to me
intellectually that Ruby is easier to learn, instead of getting
offended an spiting hateful remarks.

I am sure the same goals can be accomplished with both languages.
Sometimes Ruby will be better, sometimes Python will be better. You
know there can only be one winner to a contest. This "everybody needs
to win" crap makes me sick. Take for example little league games where
they let both teams win. What does this teach a child. Winning is
WRONG?? Yes...competition brings out the best and worst in all of us,
but without it, we would still be in the stone ages. Wake up, i
thought intellectual people hung out here, not blind SHEEPLE who will
jump on the bandwagon. This is the same madness that Hitler employed!
Use your mind, think freely of other people, and ye shall be free.