HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Fri Nov 28 16:16:04 EST 2008

r schrieb:
>> The fact _you_ don't like Ruby doesn't make it a bad language. If what
>> you want is a Python API to SketchUp, bashing Ruby certainly won't help
>> - quite on the contrary. And it won't help promoting Python neither.
>
> Thanks Bruno,
> I never said Ruby is a bad Language!

<snip nonsense/>

> -food for thought-

Eat your own post:

"""
Unfortunatly though SketchUp currently uses
Ruby(sorry to use profanity) language for scripting on both the free
and pro versions.
"""

Now I don't see no IMHO there, do you? Instead, you seem to think saying
"Ruby" is considered a swear word. As this isn't the case for this very
open minded and friendly community, this idea must be in *your* head.
Ergo, you don't like Ruby. So much for "never said it's a bad language".

Now, up up and away into my killfilter,

Diez