HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:09:13 EST 2008

On Nov 28, 4:32 am, Steven D'Aprano <st... at REMOVE-THIS-
cybersource.com.au> wrote:
> Are you trolling? Are you some sort of agent provocateur trying to put people *against* the idea of Python          > scripting for Sketchup? If not, you're sure doing an excellent imitation of one.

I am the only person here THAT IS FOR Python scripting in SketchUp!
(remember, i AM the OP) I AM the one who came up with the idea in the
first place! Only one other person here has agreed fully with me.

When i said "Well... 3 for Ruby 1 for python. Not looking good so far.
Any more votes?"...was my disgust at the lack of support for python
here. It's really shameful :(