Is there any project whose patches are all available?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Fri Nov 28 03:05:14 EST 2008

ZelluX <zellux at gmail.com> writes:

> For example, by comparing two versions of a program, may be we can
> generate some scripts to direct the virtual machine update a running
> python program.

I'm still confused. Are you talking about self-modifying programs
here?

Perhaps if you could say more detail about what the overall goal is we
can understand and discuss it better.

--
 \         “My girlfriend has a queen sized bed; I have a court jester |
  `\   sized bed. It's red and green and has bells on it, and the ends |