I cannot open images in g-mail

phastfred1 at gmail.com phastfred1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 09:52:20 EST 2008

I use windows vista home premium. Whenever I open an incoming message
in my inbox, no images are shown. Also, the option to display all
images does not appear at the top of the message. The only option
shown is "display images below". When I click that option, nothing
happens. I am guessing i must have something set up incorrectly on my
laptop. Can anyone help me with this problem. I',m pretty confused
right now. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Fred