download image from flickr.com

He Jibo hejibo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 00:04:51 EDT 2008

Dear Pythoners,

Could you please help me look at a code, which is to download image
from flickr.com? I wish to download images from flickr.com
automatically. You can get the code at
http://cid-bbc15003189d7799.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/FImageCrawl.py.
There is still some problem with the code. I do not know much about
regular expression. There seems to be something wrong with the line of
"compile_obj = re.compile(r'dyn.Img\(".*?",".*?",".*?","(.*?)"')".
Could you please help me debug it? And I aslo hope to download the
first 10 pages of the images, how can I do this?

Thank you so much ! Good night!

He Jibo
hejibo at gmail.com
jibohe2 at cyrus.psych.uiuc.edu

He Jibo
Department of Psychology,
University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign,
603 East Daniel St.,
Champaign, IL 61820
Tel: 217-244-4461(office)
217-244-6763(lab)
Email: hejibo at gmail.com
Yogi Berra  - "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."