how to get the recipients addresses of an outlook mail in python...

venutaurus539 at gmail.com venutaurus539 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:18:16 EDT 2008

On Oct 16, 5:22 pm, Miki <miki.teb... at gmail.com> wrote:
> >         Can some one help me in obtaining the set of recipients email
> > addresses from an outlook mail? I tried various options like ...
>
> message["To"]
> message["Cc"]
>
> HTH,
> --
> Mikihttp://pythonwise.blogspot.com

Thanks for your reply... Sorry , it didn't work...

session = Dispatch("MAPI.session")
session.Logon('outlook')  # MAPI profile name
inbox = session.Inbox
message = inbox.Messages.Item(i + 1)
rec = message["To"]
print rec

I did some thing like the above code...it said the below error...
 raise TypeError, "This object does not support enumeration"
TypeError: This object does not support enumeration

Thank you,
Venu.