The recent SPAM messages, and a suggested solution

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Oct 6 20:37:05 EDT 2008

"Barak, Ron" <Ron.Barak at lsi.com> writes:

> I think most of us are annoyed by the recent SPAM messages that
> crept onto our list.

Note that “spam”, referring to unsolicited bulk messages, is not an
acronym for anything and so is not capitalised. The term “SPAM” in
uppercase rather refers to the Hormel Foods product.

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\    Brain, but if we give peas a chance, won't the lima beans feel |