which program I need for sftp using paramiko??

sa6113 s.payandeh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 07:29:57 EDT 2008

which program I have to install for using paramiko for sftp between a two
windows machine in local network??
I have installed freeSSHd for server machine but I got an Authentication
failed erro when try to connect to server using this code :

sock.connect((hostname, port))
t = paramiko.Transport(sock)
event = threading.Event()
t.start_client(event)
event.wait()
    if not t.is_active():
        print 'SSH negotiation failed.'
        sys.exit(1)
else:
    print "SSH negotiation sucessful"
    event.clear()
    t.auth_password(username=username, password=password,event=event)

if not t.is_authenticated():
        print "Authentication failed"

output:

SSH negotiation successful
Authentication failed

May I install any program on client computer such as openssh ?
please help me.
Thanks