Help with Iteration

Aaron Brady castironpi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 23:20:46 EDT 2008

On Oct 19, 8:47 pm, Asun Friere <afri... at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On Oct 20, 6:10 am, Aaron Brady <castiro... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > If customers are stupid, should you sell stupid software?
>
> That's a hypothetical question with which we need never concern
> ourselves.  After all, by definition customers are not stupid, but
> "always right."

Only for the purposes of profit, and not even then necessarily.  They
can be wrong about what they would buy, wrong about what their fellow
customers would buy, wrong about the product, wrong about the
competition, etc.

Regardless, I was asking about managers' priorities.  I don't think
we'd always agree on what constituted a good interface, for example,
and he/she has final say over my job.  I just don't want to reinvent
the wheel all the time.