[ctypes-user]I want to write python wrapper for functions in so, any suggestion?

xiaotianqio xiaotianqio at 163.com
Fri Oct 17 07:29:16 EDT 2008

Hi,all
I used ctypes in a project, I found some boresome for find out function name in "so"(compiled by g++) and the types, so I want to write some code which can automatically generate a wrap python function
for  function in "so". what I want to ask is any idea to be included in or good way to implement this. The "so" should be compiled by g++. If you  tell me this is what you want , I will be greatly encouraged!
thanks.

2008-10-17

xiaotianqio