is there a way to access postgresql in python3.0rc1

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Oct 29 14:56:07 EDT 2008

davy zhang wrote:
> I'm currently on a  project, it could last for at least 1 or 2 years.
> so I choose python3 as server side programing language.
> All I found on are python2.x ready libraries, Is there any library is
> python3.0 ready? or just under alpha ,beta or something, I don't much
> features, just basic functions are OK

Python3.0 final should be released in about a month.  Extension
libraries will start appearing after that.  You will have to ask the
maintainers of a particular library what their plans are for Python 3.
Some will port very easily and could be available soon.  Others will
take more work and may not appear so soon.