Convertimg a Sequence of Images to an AVI File

W. eWatson notvalid2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 17 11:05:50 EDT 2008

I have a file of images shot at a frame rate of 1/30th of a second. They are
640 by 480 bytes followed immediately by up to 200 smaller images 128x128
pixels. The software I'm using will convert this into a mov file. I'd like
to simply take the large images out of the file and make an avi file from
them. What in Python will help me do that?
--
                                W. eWatson

                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>