How to transfer data structure or class from Python to C/C++?

Hongtian hongtian.info at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:08:24 EDT 2008

Hi friends,

I am a newer of Python. I want to ask below question:

I have a C/C++ application and I want to use Python as its extension.
To do that, I have to transfer some data structure from C/C++
application to Python and get some data structure from Python to C/C++
application. I have researched Python document, but the example only
describes how to transfer some simple data, such as integer,char,
etc.

Could you please guide me to do that? or tell me some document to have
a research?

Thanks.