Porn Addiction Solutions?

paulric at gmail.com paulric at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 05:37:47 EDT 2008

On Oct 9, 12:07 am, pavement... at yahoo.com wrote:
> Help, I'm addicted to porn. I've been spending a lot of time
> downloading hardcore porn and masturbating to it. It's ruining my
> life. I just found out that one of these sites somehow hacked my card
> and rang up $5K in charges which they won't even refund me. Even with
> that I haven't stopped my habit and it's only getting worse. How can I
> end this addiction?
>
> Any suggestions?

It's very simple. You need to know the world is much more than the
imaginery life you are looking. Spend some time in the feet of the
Lord Jesus who would help you to come out of this trouble. Dear friend
remember Jesus came down to Earth died for you and me just for we to
be relieved from these bondages. I would also support you in prayers
that you are out of these troubles.

Paul