Is PyFIT dead and abandoned?

James Mills prologic at
Mon Oct 6 23:47:54 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 5:18 AM,  <oakley at> wrote:
> Has PyFIT been completely abandoned? Is there a better alternative or
> other resources to help me integrate fitnesse and python?

I for one am not interested in this kind of framework
for testing - and yet I come from a strict Software
Engineering background where this kind of User
Acceptance and Requirements-based testing is

I think you'll find most developers prefer to use
unit test frameworks and python has a great one
built-in to the standard library. In 99.9% of use
cases, writing unit tests and well documented
and well designed, re-usable units of code
is far better than what any Requirements
and Interactive testing framework could ever

My 2c (or is it $2 now?!)

-- "Problems are solved by method"