pylab without X11

Willem-Jan Vriend wjvriend at zonnet.nl
Thu Oct 2 12:31:18 EDT 2008

Thanks that worked ! I changed the backend to Agg.

Allthough a problem there is that with the backend Agg you only can
write the resulting image to a file or a file like object, it does not
accept the (apache) request handler to write the file to. And I do not
want to save the file to disk first before sending to the client.

WJV