IDE Question

Steve Phillips steve077 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 13:19:02 EDT 2008

Hi All,
I am just wondering what seems to be the most popular IDE. The reason
I ask is I am currently at war with myself when it comes to IDE's. It
seems like every one I find and try out has something in it that
others don't and viceversa. I am in search for the perfect IDE and
after many months of searching, I always come back to IDLE to do what
I need to do. I want to use Komodo badly but the one issue I have with
that is sometimes the auto-complete works and other times it doesn't.
Even if I carbon copy a script.

Thanks in advance,
Steve P