Code not work - DESPERATE HELP :(

fx5900 luong8201 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:05:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

   I just went to go and get a coffee when i noticed a email, thought it was
just usual spam. Read your message, and it worked. it was because i did not
put they 'python' keyword infront. How did u figure it out?

Although, cos i nver worked with python, things are bound to go wrong on the
first hurdles right?

Cheers :)