Event-driven framework (other than Twisted)?

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Thu Oct 2 07:02:12 EDT 2008

On 10/2/08, Phillip B Oldham <phillip.oldham at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 2, 1:28 am, "James Mills" <prolo... at shortcircuit.net.au> wrote:
>  > Phillip, I have been developing a rather unique
>  > event-driven and component architecture library
>  > for quite some time that is (not twisted). Actually
>  > it's nothing like twisted, but based on 2 core
>  > concepts:
>  >  * Everything is a Component
>  >  * Everything is an Event
>  >
>  > It's currently called pymills.event
>  > Let me know if you're interested, I probably
>  > plan to re-package and re-branch this library
>  > (the event library) at some point.
>

> I'd be very interested in seeing this. Component-based programming is
>  something which interests me also.

Phillip, you can normally clone my library using
Mercurial by doing:

$ hg clone http://hg.shortcircuit.net.au/pymills/

If my VPS is still down, email me and I'll send you
a tar.bz2 (or something).

It may also interest you to know that I've ported
my library to py3k and so far all tests are working :)

Thanks,

cheers
James

-- "Problems are solved by method"