equivalent of py2exe in other os

Astan Chee stanc at al.com.au
Tue Oct 7 07:43:53 EDT 2008

Hi,
Thanks for the replies. I forgot to add that I am developing my python
scripts in windows, but would like to make executables/binaries for win,
linux and osx without the os themselves.
Does this make sense? Also, it seems that freeze requires some sort of
python installed on the linux box, what I'm looking for is a stand-alone
binary/executable.
Thanks again for the suggestions
Astan