IDE Question

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:36:29 EDT 2008

On Oct 15, 2:19 pm, "Steve Phillips" <steve... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am just wondering what seems to be the most popular IDE.

Well, you have already had many replies.  For some context; I am an
serious open source advocate.  But for productivity I haven't been
able to beat WingIDE.  Their support is AWESOME! also.

I have tried most of the FOSS offerings and I would like to see them
compete.  However, when it comes to tools...
I have to use what works for me; that is Wing.

As said before, they are not open source and not free.  But if you
only work on FOSS apps, you can get a free license.  I chose to pay
for a copy after having a FOSS copy because they are so good at
support.  I do not think you can beat the features.

--Tim