indentation

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sun Oct 19 16:57:07 EDT 2008

Gandalf <goldnery at gmail.com> writes:

> every time I switch editor all the script  indentation get mixed up,
> and python start giving me indentation weird errors.
> indentation also  hard to follow because it invisible  unlike brackets
> { }
>
> is there any solution to this problems?

Follow PEP 8 <URL:http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008> for all
code you write.

Follow whatever convention exists in all code you edit.

Agitate for consensus if you edit code which is inconsistent.

--
 \         “Geeks like to think that they can ignore politics. You can |
  `\        leave politics alone, but politics won't leave you alone.” |