how can we send keys to keyboard

Jason Scheirer jason.scheirer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:50:40 EDT 2008

On Oct 7, 9:28 am, mhangman <ceyhunalye... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 Ekim, 18:57, Mike Driscoll <kyoso... at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > ty mike but it use a c++ module with it. cant we find python/made
> > > module?
> > > or donno..
>
> > > bdw: OS windows, linux doesnt matter just let me learn this
>
> > What difference does it make if it includes a c file (it's not C++)?
> > Python itself relies on C code too for some of it's fastest bits. The
> > "xrange" builtin is one good example. Besides, I think learning C/C++
> > would be a good idea for any Python programmer that wants to get truly
> > proficient in his snake charming.
>
> > Mike
>
> ty mike,
> im just looking for other ways which can improve my style,information.
> i read some java stuff some c++ some c# and c about this work. but can
> python do this whiout include any of this?
> need to learn, thanks for helping

You definitely need SendKeys, and you definitely need to talk to
Windows through some C library. It doesn't matter which bridge you
use, but your code is going to touch something written in C eventually
to accomplish this.

Check out this example: http://code.activestate.com/recipes/65107/

The pywin32 libraries are pretty much a must if you're working in
Windows and Python regardless.