python 3: sorting with a comparison function

Kay Schluehr kay.schluehr at gmx.net
Fri Oct 10 15:47:45 EDT 2008

On 10 Okt., 20:38, bearophileH... at lycos.com wrote:
> Kay Schluehr:
>
> > Sometimes it helps when people just make clear how they use technical
> > terms instead of invoking vague associations.
>
> And generally Python docs can enjoy growing few thousands examples...

Cleaning up and extending documentation is a large community effort
that requires an informational PEP for guidelines and management
support by the python-dev leads. The official documentation is ad hoc
and just about better than nothing. A Python documentation guideline
might also have positive impact on 3rd party package authors like us.

Generally Python has become a very well managed project. I hope the
docs as well as the stdlib will become the major concerns of Python
3.1.