Three days with some of the coolest people in ruby and rails

Chris Rebert clp at rebertia.com
Wed Oct 8 01:31:22 EDT 2008

Not that I particularly have anything against Ruby or Rails, but your
post isn't quite germane to this mailinglist, which is about Python,
not Ruby.
Though they are similar languages, your post is entirely devoid of
even any reference to Python and thus is not at all relevant.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Follow the path of the Iguana...