Question

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Oct 14 03:28:27 EDT 2008

"Aditi Meher" <meher4u1 at gmail.com> writes:

> I know the logic,but my language of sytax is not good

There's no fault in not knowing the language, unless you choose not to
rectify that by learning. If, on the other hand, you want to have
programs without learning how to program in the language, you've come
to the wrong place.

> so i want actual code please can u mail it to me.

What price and terms are you offering for the service of someone
writing your code for you?

Alternatively, if you want actual code, please *learn* from the
well-written tutorials and then *write some* yourself, present it
here, and we can discuss it in public for the benefit of all.

--
 \       “Yesterday I told a chicken to cross the road. It said, ‘What |
  `\                                             for?’” —Steven Wright |