indentation

Lie Ryan lie.1296 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 11:07:45 EDT 2008

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 07:16:44 -0700, Gandalf wrote:

> every time I switch editor all the script  indentation get mixed up, and
> python start giving me indentation weird errors. indentation also  hard
> to follow because it invisible  unlike brackets { }
>
> is there any solution to this problems?
>

> thank you!

When in Rome, do like the Romans do.
When coding python in general, use four spaces as described in style
guideline (PEP8)
However, when the code you're editing doesn't follow the guideline,
follow the code's guideline.

If the code doesn't have a guideline (e.g. the code liberally mix up tabs
and spaces), make one and enforce it.