[APSW] SELECT COUNT(*) not succesfull?

Cousin Stanley cousinstanley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 21:30:12 EDT 2008

> Now I don't know what apsw is, but it's common for libraries
> to provide their own wrapping of the db-api.

  From the Debian GNU/Linux package manager ....

    APSW (Another Python SQLite Wrapper) is an SQLite 3 wrapper
    that provides the thinnest layer over SQLite 3 possible.
    Everything you can do from the C API to SQLite 3, you can do
    from Python. Although APSW's API looks vaguely similar to Python's
    DB-API, it is not compliant with that API and instead works the way
    SQLite 3 does.

  I've never used apsw myself ....

--
Stanley C. Kitching