Pylab Fails with Runtime Error on Win XP Under Python 2.4

W. eWatson notvalid2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 12 20:39:06 EDT 2008

Ah, a tiny break through. I got
C:\Python24\python myprogram.py aprog.py. I copied the program to this folder.

I don't seem to be able to copy the window, so I see pretty much what I had
before from a dialog that popped up, except it adds:
Fatal Pyton error: Pystring_InterInPlace: strings only please! The rest is
about the run time error.
This (Pystring) seems quite relevant, but I have no idea what.

--
                                W. eWatson

                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>