quick newbie syntax question

Robocop bthayre at physics.ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 20 16:39:21 EDT 2008

date = "%s-%s-%s" % (year, month, i) is exactly what i'd like to do.

The Table object will just be a mysql table, and the filter function
will yield a list filtered for those dates.
For my purposes the limit variable will not be static, depending on
which day of the month it is i will only want it to iterate up to that
date in the month (i use 31 here as an example as i would want it to
iterate through the 30th of september).  Thanks for the input!