Do a Gnuplot of a file in python

Santix santiortega2000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:01:40 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot because it works with
 g.load("power.p")

But now I have this problem

gnuplot> load 'power.p'
gnuplot> set terminal postscript enhanced color
gnuplot> set output "spectrum.ps"
gnuplot> plot
gnuplot> set terminal x11
gnuplot> set output

gnuplot> plot
              ^
         line 0: function to plot expected

It plots one time and then I want the program to close the plot window and
do another iteration, then show a plot again, close it, another iteration,
etc...
What should I put in the "power.p" code? I've tried to put exit or close but
it doesn't close the plot window.

Thanks and Regards,

Santi.