@property decorator doesn't raise exceptions

Rafe rafesacks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:01:32 EDT 2008

OT... Sorry about he spam.
Thanks for taking the time to post this Duncan.

I had the same thought. I have posted to this list before but never
experienced anything like this wait. I figured it was possible that I
hit "Reply to Author" the first time so I sent it again. I waited
about 8 hours before sending the third time (and I posted to
GoogleGroups support as well). Even then I didn't see my original
post. I'm surprised it took so long to update. Next time I'll just
make sure the post was made successfully and wait...as long as it
takes.

Cheers,

- Rafe