open a new terminal window from another terminal window in linux/unix system

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Oct 31 01:10:36 EDT 2008

gaurav kashyap wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am using Microsoft Windows XP.Using putty.exe,I connected to LINUX
> server  and a terminal window gets opened.Here i logeed in as root.
>
> What i want to do is open another terminal window from already opened
> terminal window.
> Can this be achieved.If yes,please provide a tested solution

Please stop spamming this list with the same question, and one not
concerning Python at that. For what it is worth I doubt any solution to
your problem is readily available, and repeated queries on irrelevant
lists are unlikely to earn you much positive karma.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119