Matrix programming

Gary Herron gherron at islandtraining.com
Thu Sep 25 16:31:02 EDT 2008

A. Joseph wrote:
> If my question was not understandable, tell me and stop pointing me to
> such page.

Your question was completely understandable, but so incredibly vague as
to be a waste of bandwidth to send and a waste of time to answer.

What kind of matrix programming do you refer to?

Many sub-fields of mathematics, many sub-fields of engineering,  most
all sub-fields of physics, (indeed most sciences), the fields of
probability and statistics, robotics, most any kind of simulation,
computer graphics, geometric modeling, etc., etc.  ALL use matrices and
ALL use them differently.

I could give you references for matrix programming in half those fields,
and others could surely extend my list by a factor of at least 10.

So... What is it you are asking for.  And as pointed out in the one
reference I did give you, be explicit enough to help others understand
*what* it is you want!

Gary Herron