NEW GENERATED DLL ERROR FOUND WITHIN f2PY.py

Blubaugh, David A. dblubaugh at belcan.com
Sat Sep 20 15:07:12 EDT 2008

Sir,

Let me state that do have extensive experience with developing binary files.  Please note that I have followed all of the instructions to the letter as far as developing a DLL to be imported.  However, it is not working correctly.  I believe it might be my system environment variables??

Thanks for your reply,

David Blubaugh