[OT] top-posting and quoting

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Sep 10 01:51:09 CEST 2008

Bruno Desthuilliers <bdesth.quelquechose at free.quelquepart.fr> writes:

> Could you please timh and belindelof learn to quote properly and stop
> top-posting ?

In case it's not clear, by "quote properly" I believe Bruno means to
trim quoted material irrelevant to one's reply, and use standard
inline replies
Certainly that's what I'd prefer to see.

 \        “None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love |
  `\                           not freedom, but license.” —John Milton |
Ben Finney