[ANN] The Python Papers, Volume 3 Issue 2
mauriceling at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:58:21 CEST 2008
After a long wait of nearly 5 month, we are back in business to bring
the latest edition of The Python Papers - Volume 3 Issue 2 (http://
>From this issue onwards, we will be having only 3 issues per year
instead of 4. This is in compliance with our ISSN registration.
1. We have expanded our editorial team with 2 new Associate Editors,
Sarah Mount (from UK) and Guy Kloss from (New Zealand).
2. TPP is now managed using Open Journal System and it can be assessed
3. Backporting of previous issues of TPP from Volume 1 Issue 1 is
4. We had "soft-launched" TWO new periodicals - The Python Papers
Monographs (for monograph-length submissions which may include
dissertations, conference proceedings, case studies and advanced-level
lectures) and The Python Papers Source Codes (modeled after ACM
Collected Algorithms and provides a collection of software and source
codes, usually associated with papers published in The Python Papers
and The Python Papers Monograph). They shall be TPPM and TPPSC
5. Collectively, TPP, TPPM and TPPSC will be umbrella-ed as The Python
Papers Anthology (TPPA) and managed under the same editorial
6. Probably the most important development to TPP is that TPP is
currently indexed by a number of services, including Google Scholar
and OAIster, as a result of using Open Journal System.
So, please enjoy our latest edition and we look towards all of your
continued support and contributions.
Co-Editor-in-Chief, The Python Papers Anthology
More information about the Python-list