Web shopping carts

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Wed Sep 10 09:40:42 EDT 2008

Hi,

Luke Hamilton wrote:
> Thanks...
>
> Do you happen to have anymore details?

Yes well... you guess it was supposed to be a funny comment
but would you happen to have anymore details on your
requirements as well? Your simple question was just
asking for making fun of it.

(Other than that please see the answer given by Fredrik)

Ah, btw, I'd check the the other posts of long term members
if you see something in the appearance different to
yours :-) (not related to your question itself)

Cheers
Tino