wxpython ms-dos black window popping up in background

Ulrich Eckhardt eckhardt at satorlaser.com
Wed Sep 10 03:32:35 EDT 2008

icarus top-posted:
> one more question...

...deserves a separate thread.

> how do I create a pythonw standalone executable that works on w32,
> linux, mac, etc..?

Either it is Python, then it is portable but no executable, or it is an
executable, then it is standalone but not portable. I'm afraid what you are
asking for is not possible. Other than that, others told you how to easily
get a standalone executable.

Uli

[ 35 lines of uselessly quoted content removed ]

--
Sator Laser GmbH