append on lists

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Sep 18 13:01:55 EDT 2008

tony.clarke5 at googlemail.com wrote:
> On Sep 16, 6:03 am, Peter Anderson <peter.ander... at internode.on.net>
> wrote:
>> "/... I don't think you've thought this one through, really./"
>> snip
>>
>> We ought to try and be a little kinder to others on the list, don't you
>> think? :-)
>>
>> snip
>
> Well said!

>From personal experience I find that honest attempts to straighten
people out lead to accusations of exploiting "seniority" to attack people.

There goes the neighborhood, I guess.

Of course we should try to maintain c.l.py's deserved reputation for
civil behavior, but things like that aren't easy to police.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119