pylab without X11

marc gtitus_ at _wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 30 16:53:48 EDT 2008

This may help you ... or not

You may have to change your backend :

p13 of the matplotlib user guide: backends
p17 how to change the backend in the matplotlibrc

An example of matplotlibrc ( backend choice is at the beginning ):
http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/matplotlibrc

You may choose PS or SVG or pdf, there might be other possibilities, I
do not know
To save the file : savefig

Marc