Relative Imports, why the hell is it so hard?

Kay Schluehr kay.schluehr at
Wed Apr 1 03:39:43 CEST 2009

On 1 Apr., 00:38, Carl Banks <pavlovevide... at> wrote:
> On Mar 31, 12:08 pm, Kay Schluehr <kay.schlu... at> wrote:
> > > And your proposal is?
> > I have still more questions than answers.
> That's obvious.
> Perhaps you should also refrain from making sweeping negative
> judgments about a system you have more questions than answers about.
> (Feel free to make sweeping negative judgments once you have the
> answers, though.)
> Carl Banks

Diagnosing a problem means having a detailed cure? Wow, that's
critical thinking I guess.

O.K. I have got some ideas for a new import system and I'm going to
blog about them within the next days. If I have some results I'll
leave a notice in this thread.