xml to xhtml

jud779 at gmail.com jud779 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:43:33 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have a data in xml file and i want to show this on html page and i
am planning to put his on http server.
I am exploring my options to show content of xml file. Consider me new
with html and all i am looking to generate simple html page from xml
data. Also, this xml file that i created was from python code element
tree.

If anyone can give me some guidance what should be the best way to
generate html/xhtml page using python would be great. I am open to
other options like xsl or anything else that can make things simple.

Thanks in advance.