speech recognition help

Murali kumar murali.au at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 07:49:11 EDT 2009

hi all..

I tried following tools by ur advice..

1. cmu sphinx:
               tried and managed run the demo programs.. but the accuracy is
so bad. for that i tried for how to train the grammer. but for that i had no
guidance.. docs give me the headache.. after 2 weeks.. i concluded that it
will not be commercially useful for distributed application.

2. Naturally speaking:
            downloads only provided for cost. so no try.

3. windows sapi:
            windows provides redistributeable copies. also there are some
python bindings available for to connect this engine. training with each
user is easy in windows sapi ( for that i choosed this.) only limitation is
usage within windows.

so , concluded that using windows sapi..

am i correct?

if u know any best articles/links for using windows sapi from python..
kindly give me that..

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Stef Mientki <stef.mientki at gmail.com>wrote:

> Tim Chase wrote:
>
>> do u know which one