xml to xhtml

jud779 at gmail.com jud779 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 08:41:12 EDT 2009

On Apr 1, 11:16 am, Joe Riopel <goo... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 10:43 AM,  <jud... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > If anyone can give me some guidance what should be the best way to
> > generate html/xhtml page using python would be great. I am open to
> > other options like xsl or anything else that can make things simple.
>
> Since you're open to other options, I would take a look at XSLT.
>
> http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/

XSLT sounds good. I have already created temporary XSL and its working
fine. Still question is how to put up this on web server index.html.
I am planning to create one index.html and call cgi python which in
return produces html page from xml/xsl. Does this sounds like a good
plan??
Is there any other options than the one i describe above. If, then pls
help me out.

Thanks in advance