python needs leaning stuff from other language

Fri Apr 3 11:48:14 EDT 2009

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 08:23:22 -0700, Zamnedix wrote:

> On Apr 2, 3:25 pm, online.serv... at ymail.com wrote:
>> python's list needs a thing  list.clear()  like c# arraylist and
>> python needs a writeline() method
>
> Please don't post things like list before you do any research. You don't
> know what you are talking about.

The original poster may or may not know what he is talking about, but
adding a clear() method to lists seems to be very much in demand. I'd
vote Yes for one.

Besides, this news group is for people to ask questions about Python,
even stupid questions. It's not just for experts only.

--
Steven