Python Goes Mercurial

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri Apr 3 14:54:26 EDT 2009

>>> i haven't read the article you link to, but compared to what i've read
>>> on
>>> dev "strong antipathies" sounds a bit over-hyped.
>> That was the phrase used by GvR.
>
> well if you find any, please do report back.

I don't like git because it is too difficult for me. In many cases,
git would refuse to do operations like updating or local committing,
producing error messages I was not able to understand (most of the
time including long sequences of hexdigits which I did not recognize,
or complaining about conflicts in long lists of files I knew I hadn't
touched at all). In some cases, I lost all my changes, and had to
do them all over again.

Regards,
Martin