python needs leaning stuff from other language

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Apr 3 19:12:00 EDT 2009

Mel <mwilson at the-wire.com> writes:

> Well, if list.clear were truly and strictly to be the only way to
> clear the contents of a list

Who ever suggested that?

Note that the “OOW” in OOWTDI does *not* mean “Only One Way”. It
means “One Obvious Way”. Having other Ways To Do It is only mildly
deprecated, not forbidden.

--
 \           “It ain't so much the things we don't know that get us in |
  `\    trouble. It's the things we know that ain't so.” —Artemus Ward |