CGIXMLRPCRequestHandler example

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Apr 5 15:24:32 EDT 2009

[posted & e-mailed, please respond on-group]

In article <a6735594-cad5-4e6d-a99c-939360e7dabf at x29g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Phoe6  <orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:

>I have the following CGIXMLRPCRequestHandler usage example.
>handler = SimpleXMLRPCServer.CGIXMLRPCRequestHandler()
>handler.register_instance(Foo())
>handler.handle_request()

What happens when you
telnet localhost 80

If that fails, you haven't set up the server correctly.  I don't know
anything about SimpleXMLRPCServer, but you should be able to make
progress using standard HTTP debugging tactics.

"...string iteration isn't about treating strings as sequences of strings,
it's about treating strings as sequences of characters.  The fact that
characters are also strings is the reason we have problems, but characters
are strings for other good reasons."  --Aahz